Zawyeh Gallery is seeking a rigorous and reliable team player for a Gallery Assistant. The ideal candidate will be eminently organised, have great writing and interpersonal skills, and experienced with the ability to be detailed oriented in a fast-paced work environment.
* Excellent writing skills in both English and Arabic Languages.
* Excellent organisational and project management skills with strong attention to details.
* Impressive communication abilities required.
* Proficient with Mac platform, Word, Excel.
– Prepare outgoing correspondence.
– Create offers, checklists, labels.
– Inventory database update.
– Research and update gallery materials (artist CVs, bios, press).
– Writing press releases.
– Manage social media platforms.
– Responsible for mailing reception and send outs.
– Administrative duties including filing, copying, and ordering supplies.
– Maintain upkeep of front desk and gallery space.
– Process invoices and bills.
– Update website and online platforms.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone wanting to be part of a contemporary art gallery with great ambition.
Salary commensurate with experience.
No phone calls or walk-ins, please.
Application Instructions / Public Contact Information
Please email resume and cover letter (PDF format only) to:
(subject line: “GALLERY ASSISTANT”)